Identity theft is a complex and ever-changing crime. Our knowledgeable media representatives are well-prepared to handle a wide variety of topics related to this crime which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Topic du Jour – i.e. medical, photocopiers, credit card devices, etc.
- Statistics, surveys and released studies
- Scam and Phishing alerts
- Breaches in the Workplace- what businesses are doing to enable or prevent data exposure
- Special interest cases –
- elder abuse
- connections to domestic violence
- stealing the identity of a minor
- Why are some groups more highly vulnerable than others?
ITRC is always happy to talk with the media. In addition, we have recently developed a nationwide database with victims willing to speak with the media.
Media please contact us by email at
or call us at Toll Free (888) 400-5530
If you would like to arrange for a speaker presentation for your group or organization please send us a request at
. Or call Toll Free (888) 400-5530